Friday, August 15, 2008

Phish Friday

In honor of so many Phish anniversaries today (Clifford Ball, The Great Went, Lemonwheel, Coventry) I streamed my iTunes Phish library all day today

We had about 50-60 people listening and chatting throughout the 8-9 hours I was broadcasting while at work.

It was pretty cool, since I was going to simply honor the day by listening to Phish in my headphones. Now I could do it while sharing it with some friends on the web. People had some great suggestions and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

I don't have a full setlist, but we played a bunch of Great Went, Dayton 97, 5/14/92 Fluffhead!, the OJ show, Divided Sky from Greatwoods '03, and a YEM from 86 to close.

I'll hopefully do it again sometime in the future.

Thanks to everybody who tuned in. Happy Phishiversaries.

-Andy