Monday, May 23, 2005

It Finally Happened...


My 40 GB iPod finally ran out of room.

I am now faced with the grueling decision of what music to remove from my iPod. Most of the songs are safely stored on my computer, but about 6 months ago my hard drive failed and I lost all my music. Luckily I had it all backed up on my iPod. Unfortunately I haven't gotten into the iPod > hard drive transfer software yet so I'll need to make some tough choices. If you have any recommendations in this area, please let me know.

I'll probably just get another (newer) iPod - which is what I supposed they want you to do. After all, the Apple Store in Corte Madera no longer sells any peripherals that work with my 3rd generation iPod that I got exactly 1 year ago this week. I guess it might be time to go click-wheel!

What I really want to know, when will we see the iPhone?