Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Back from Langerado off to SXSW

It's been a whirlwind few days as I've returned from the Langerado Music Festival in Florida and am preparing to head to Austin, TX for the SXSW Music Festival & Conference tomorrow morning.

Florida was a blast. I tried to update Blogerado as much as I could but the music was often too consuming for me to whip out my cellphone camera and often times I couldn't connect with blowger. Regardless, all smiles down there as the weather held nicely and the bands started the festival season year off right.

Many highlights, including seeing old friends like Perpetual Groove and The Disco Biscuits take over the stage again and getting to meet some new friends like Steel Train who are going to be around for a long time.

Beyond the wonderful flow of music throughout the weekend, the festival site was pristine and the production quality was excellent. This is a well run event put on by people who care about the music.

I had to leave early to get back to the west coast. If had more forethought I would have stayed in Florida til today and gone to Austin for the Interactive Conference. Alas, what will be will be and I'm getting ready to be picked up at 6am to fly down for the weekend.

If you've read this far and are going to be in Austin, feel free to stop by and say hello at our FanMail booth (C12) in the Trade Show. We're also having a showcase on Saturday night at Tambaleo on the west side of town. More Info.

Yes, I'm most excited about being in the same room as Neil Young