Thursday, March 23, 2006

Rhapsodizing

In case you haven't checked your email or visited our website lately, JamBase Rhapsody is offering a half-off special for the next few months.

http://www.jambase.com/emails/Rhapsody/2006/Spring/index.html

Check it out - it's a screaming deal for all you can eat music. I find myself getting lost in the catalog daily, discovering new music I'd otherwise never listen to let alone buy. Tell a friend.

Here's what I'm listening to: Launch Playlist

1. Falling From Above - Neil Young/Crazy Horse
2. Here Comes The Breeze - Gomez
3. Reba (Live @ Madison Sq. Garden) - Phish
4. Let The Cool Goddess Rust Away - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
5. 3 Rs - Jack Johnson
6. Divisions - Umphrey's Mcgee
7. Into The Woods - My Morning Jacket
8. The Stars Of Track And Field - Belle And Sebastian
9. Shoulda Seen It Comin' - Mike Marshall and Chris Thile
10. Road Song - Steel Train
11. John Brown - Tea Leaf Green
12. Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
13. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
14. Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan

...best...reba...ever (yes, even better than 2/20/93)