Friday, March 02, 2007

Our First Podcast

One of the benefits I discovered of buying a new Mac was the built in iSight camera. Now I'm video chatting with my friends and staying closer to ever. (yes, we've actually evolved from the "hey we're video chatting! now back to work" syndrome)

Another great feature is the pre-installed GarageBand software. I've been recording some acoustic guitar loops and playing lead over them. Maybe I'll release some one day.

Today, I'm excited about the release of JamBase's first ever podcast - the Digital Sampler Vol 1 featuring 10 great tracks from 10 great bands. It's a great mix, and a great opportunity for me to geek out a bit in creating a Podcast in GarageBand. Enhanced too!

You can subscribe to podcast directly here or check out the sampler page to download the track individually or buy the albums through Amazon & iTunes.

Enjoy!