Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Reef Shoe: The Ultimate Real World Mash-up

Now if this isn't one of the most intriguing things I've seen in a long while. My buddy showed me his new shoes he got that he was so excited about.

Comfy? Sure

Stylish? totally

Functional? you have no idea.

Turns out these shoes come with a built in bottle opener! In each foot no less! (Go ambidextrous people!)

I guess it's perfect for those times when just can't find a bottle opener, or a lighter, or the side of a chair or table to open your non-twist off bottle opener.

What amount of market research went into the realization that people who wear these shoes also want to open a bottle of, I assume beer, when they're wearing these?

I wonder if wearing these shoes promotes heavier drinking, or at least makes you think about the fact that you could open a beer bottle with your shoe, and thus really really really want to, just so, you know...you could feel cool.

By the way, they don't scrape on the ground. A very import feature. I asked.